20 Ways to Circumvent Egypt’s Internet Block by @AnonymousRx (Twitter account)
DISCLAIMER: I am not a member of the group “Anonymous” and I do not support their actions with regard to “Operation Payback”. If you recall, they had temporarily stopped the internet servers for MasterCard, VISA, PayPal, etc.
That said, if you know anyone in Egypt who is trying to get information online or transmit vital information online, here are 20 ways around the government’s internet blockade. Remember, the fight for freedom and Democracy is everyone’s fight.
- Nour DSL is still working in Egypt, Dial up with 0777 7776 or 07777 666
- IP addresses for social media: pass on to people in #Egypt: Twitter: 22.214.171.124. Facebook: http://126.96.36.199
- How to circumvent the communications blackout in #Egypt http://slink.us/?lr Arabic
- #hamradio frequencies for #egypt http://slink.us/?ls PLEASE SPREAD IRC: http://slink.us/?lt
- Ham Radio Software software for PC, Mac and Linux http://www.hamsphere.com/ Communicate w/ #egypt
- TOR Bridge 188.8.131.52:443 04FD6AE46E95F1E46B5264528C48EA84DB10CAC4
- There is an Old DSL Dialup 24564600
- Send SMS reports to +1 949 209 7559 and they will retweet for you. Please spread to those in #Egypt on battlefield
- #Egypt hams are on 7.050-7.200 MHz LSB
- Egypt Gov only blocking by DNS. So for Twitter try 184.108.40.206 Facebook 220.127.116.11
- VPN Server http://texnomic.com/url/2L is now stable and open for FREE to ALL
- 12] Help the Egypt Revolutionaries by overcoming the Firewall https://www.accessnow.org/proxy-cloud
- 0m band, 7.050-7.200 MHz LSB, 318.5 degrees (northwest/north from cairo) Ham Radio Operators
- We are now providing dialup modem service at +46850009990. user/pass: telecomix/telecomix (only for #egypt, respect that PLEASE!).
- People of Egypt ONLY! Use this dial-up provided by friends in France to go online: +33172890150 (login ‘toto’ password ‘toto’)
- FREE VPN Server to bypass ANY Blockage on ANY ADSL or Cell Network. Domain: Cloud.Texnomic.com User: FreeEgypt Pass: #Jan25
- Third party apps: Tweetdeck http://www.tweetdeck.com and Hootsuite http://hootsuite.com still work for updating Twitter
- RetroShare: secure communications with friends http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
- Follow @AnonymousRx
Please help support #OpEgypt and join anonymous in IRC chat, you can use a secure web version of IRC called Mibbit @ http://slink.us/?ll
Ask what you can do to help when in the chat channel,